SOA is a framework, based on the use of scriptable objects as global references, avoiding instance dependency and encouraging a strong use of the editor through multipurpose tools.
Rol on project
What is inside?
- Scriptable variables/Reference patron.
- Scriptable GameEvents/Listeners.
- Scriptable Enums.
- Asset Based Systems/Save system.
- Scriptable audio collections.
- Scriptable comparators/Reference patron.
- Scriptable object pooling.
The realization of multipurpose tools gives designers great freedom to make an emergent and more creative use of the framework, also, the use of events in a generalized way allows great optimization.
*Based on “Unity Austin 2017 – Game Architecture with Scriptable Objects”.
Framework made on July 07, 2020, the code can be found by clicking the following link: Link.